Friday, April 2, 2010

Strawberry Picking

A couple of weeks ago the girls went strawberry picking at school. It was a1 1/2 mile walk down the road (really long for kindergartner, first and second graders). It was still worth it. We paid one flat rate and then we got 30 minutes to pick and eat as many strawberries as we wanted. The kids went crazy. We had so much fun. The nurse in me had to cringe every time that the kids picked the strawberry right off the plant and ate it. The farmer swore that it was all sanitary, so I just smiled and turned my head. In the end we all ended up with stomach aches from eating too many strawberries, but it was still a fun experience. :)

1 comment:

MARIE said...

OK I am finally sighning up so we can communicate. I do go to the blogs every now and then, * when I REALLY miss you all.
Keep the pictures coming. Dacee you are a natural. I love your commentaries on the Disney movie.
We are finally on break now 3 weeks. I am just now able to exhale, it nis sweet!
lOVE YOU , Auntie Moumoune