Monday, November 8, 2010

Audrie's 7th Birthday!

My littlest angel turned 7 years old this past week. Can I just say how old I feel right now! Now birthdays are a HUGE deal in my house. They are even bigger than Christmas. My kids could care less about the presents. They actually never ask for anything. It is all about the birthday party.
Birthday party planning starts about three months before the birthday. They plan everything from the location to the food. This year, Audrie insisted on having a pony birthday.
The kids got to learn how to take care of a horse and each one got to take a long ride around the track.
Audrie got to ride two different horses!
Everyone had tons of fun. Already we are excited for the next birthday party day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Audrie!! We love you!